VIBRANCY • MOTIVATION • PRODUCTION
Smells like winter nights around a burning fire.
Cedarwood essential oil is a powerful yet soothing essential oil that can help when you are struggling with balancing your emotions. It was created to help you enhance emotional well-being, and to help you enhance vitality. Its rich woody aroma will help you enhance your focus and concentration while enhancing calmness. The cedarwood essential oil can also help with:
- Enhances relaxation
- Improves focus & concentration
- Relieves anxiety
- Improves sleep quality
- Soothes skin irritation
- Excellent for cleaning and disinfecting
The invigorating, pure Cedarwood Essential Oil has been extracted through a special process called steam distillation, ensuring that it’s natural healing properties are kept.
The Cedarwood essential oil has a rich, woody scent that helps in enhancing emotional balance and wellbeing.
Your trust and confidence is very important to us. Our oils are GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) tested and are 100% pure and free of contaminants.
GC/MS are verified tests that ensure the quality and purity of our oils so you can be sure what you’re receiving is the best quality.
Cedarwood is a fresh, calming essential oil that stimulates and energizes the Root, Sacral, Throat, Third Eye and Crown Chakra. You can use a variety of techniques to improve the energy flow in the chakras with the Cedarwood Essential Oil:
- Root Chakra - If you have been struggling with feeling insecure, or you have been struggling with worrying too much lately, then your Root chakra is in need of balancing. Because your root chakra is your center of security, and grounding, keeping you down to earth and objective, giving yourself a foot massage with the Cedarwood essential oil can balance the Root Chakra.
- Sacral Chakra – If you have been struggling with a lack of creativity and productivity, then your Sacral Chakra might not be energized properly. To enhance the energy flow of your Sacral Chakra, and promote productivity and motivation add three drops of cedarwood essential oil to the wax of an unscented candle and burn it every morning for half an hour to stimulate the sacral chakra.
- Throat Chakra - If you are struggling with expressing yourself properly or you struggle to connect with others, then that indicates to a disbalance in the Throat Chakra. To harmonize the Throat Chakra, prepare a body spray with the Cedarwood Essential Oil, which you will apply daily. To prepare a body spray simply add 20-30 drops of Cedarwood essential oil to an 8 oz glass spray bottle, and fill the rest of it with distilled water.
- Third Eye Chakra – If you have been struggling with lacking clarity and how to move forward in life, then your Third Eye Chakra needs balancing. To enhance clarity, and balance your Third Eye chakra add 5-10 drops of cedarwood essential oil to your bath, and submerge your head for a few seconds underwater, to clear blocks in the Third Eye chakra.
- Crown Chakra - If you have been struggling with feeling detached from yourself and the Universe, your Crown chakra is out of balance. Because the Crown Chakra is outside of your body, above your head, to energize and balance the crown chakra rub 1-2 drops of Cedarwood essential oil on your hands. Rub them together to spread it, and place your hands in front of your throat. Take a deep breath and as you inhale, move your hands upwards, to your nose, to your forehead, above your head, and as you exhale move them behind your head, towards the back of your neck, bringing them slowly to the front in their initial position. Repeat this movement three times, focusing on your breath.